Thursday, October 20, 2005

Could this be (gasp) Health?

I am actually feeling pretty good today. I have bit of sinus trouble but otherwise my flu and cold seem to have exited the body. I have a wicked backache, but that is primarily because I haven't been able to go to the gym. Not working out makes my back feel like hell.

In school news, I'm 3 days away from writing my first exam (finally). I've been concentrating on reading about larger ideas of modernism and modern lit that isn't modernist, and some poetry to stave off boredom. My brain is pretty much fried right now, though. That's why this entry sucks. Ha.
doctor T 8:01 p.m.

2 Comments:

hey - i just thought of something - isn't there a movie called 'Dr. T and the Women'? It was a weird show; and also that Dr. T is a man (Richard Gere) and you are neither a man nor Richard Gere. K, so maybe not as much in common as I thought...
I forgot about that movie. I think Dr. T was a gynecologist, though, and I do have a vagina, so there's something tangientially relating us.

Add a comment