Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My New Look

I've changed my blog's look The template design comes from Noipo.org, but I've changed the background image to a picture of my own from our trip to Tofino last January. I think I'll regularly change the background. I like the look now. It's simpler and more me. Plus the font is purple -- very nice.

I felt much better today although I'm only functioning at about 10-20% of my normal energy level. Oddly enough, my appetite was worse today that two days ago, when my throat was incredibly sore. I think it's because when I had the sore throat I had a disgusting taste in my mouth but now my mouth is feeling a bit more normal. I've also regained functioning use of my voice, which is good news considering I have a conference paper to present. My first professional conference -- aieeeee!

Anyway, if you read this, and you like my new look, let me know. If you don't like it, then I say, in the Monty Python manner, fuck off. Ha.
doctor T 9:23 p.m.

3 Comments:

I like your new look, having not seen your old look - I don't have much to compare too.

If it makes you feel any better, I still have the flu too and I'm on day 8. I think I'm getting loopy from the Dayquil.

Maybe you can have a makeup turkey this weekend?

TheBeans.
I can't see the Tofino pic! I just see a white background.

Couz
It should be working now -- I hope!

Add a comment