Thursday, November 17, 2005

Happy Birthday Mike!

Today is Mike's (aka "the hubster") birthday. I won't tell you how old he is, but I will say he's over 28 but not yet 30. Ha. I have yet to buy him a present but I'm pretty sure I know what I'm getting him as at least part of his gift. Hint: it's made of paper. And we're English geeks. Enough guessing? Yep, it's a book. Wildly original, I know, but I actually have put some thought into the choice of book. It's not like I just randomly found it on a bookshelf in the UVic bookstore and thought "hey! Mike would like this" and then forgot to buy it for about 3 months or anything. Not at all.

It's also my gramma's 91st birthday today. As she says, any day above ground is a good day, and I think that's a pretty good philosophy to have.

I'm supposed to make a fancy dinner for Mike tonight but he has not told me what he wants to have. I'm betting it will have something to do with chicken, though, and perhaps pasta. It'll probably be a weight-loss disaster recipe, but you only turn over-28-but-under-30 once, right?
doctor T 8:50 a.m.

1 Comments:

29 again eh? happy birthday mike and a very happy unbirthday to you!!

Add a comment