Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Nothing to do with School but...

My friend Michelle of The Bun is in Your Mind posted this on her blog so I figured why the hell not?

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and I. It can be anything you want - good or bad. When you're finished, if you so choose, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you!


So go to it folks.
doctor T 6:48 p.m.

6 Comments:

hmm...so many memories to choose from. For some reason I have a clear memory of all those necklaces you used to wear at once - they looked very cool layered like that. And hanging out in the English library. Drinking beer at Felatio's. Oh! And I had my first vietnamese food with you and Ryan when Mike and I went out for brunch with you two...remember that??

I can't think of anything embarrassing!! Doh! Are you such a lady when you're drinking???
Yeah, I'm the ideal of style and grace when I'm drinking. Ha!

I miss the English library hangouts. Wah, being a PhD student is lonely.:(
so is being an MLIS student. everyone either has kids or is poor and doesn't drink. we're coming to victoria for christmas...we'll drink then.
Ah memories... Mostly I remember the many evenings of fantastic food and wine - followed by totally unnecessary drinks into the wee hours discussing all that is wrong with this crazy, mixed up, post-modern world.
Oh yeah, and I recall the phone calls I received imploring me to come over in a cab and keep you company now that you're drunk. Good times all around, I'd say. Hope you and Mike are well,
K.
what are you doing under the stairs you purple haired freak.
Bwah! Ryan, you crack me up. We were really something else back at Beaverbrook!

Add a comment