Monday, November 21, 2005

Possibly a Good Omen

I just got this email from a scholarships clerk at the uni:
In going over your SSHRC Doctoral application, I notice that you have not included a Bibliography and Citations page as required. Could you please prepare this and send it to me by Wednesday of this week.

Thank you in advance.


I have never included a bibliography and citations page before -- it's something you do when you're in the more advanced stages of your project. Hell, I'm at the beginning of my second year -- I'm not even writing the prospectus yet. But this might be a good sign. The last two times I submitted a SSHRC application it didn't make it through the uni and it seems that this time IT ACTUALLY WILL. Which is effing amazing. I may actually get a SSHRC this year!
doctor T 2:38 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment