Monday, December 05, 2005

Shit Days

Today was one of those inexplicably shit days. I felt uncomfortable, cranky and generally unsatisfied. I slept in after a weird interrupted sleep last night and when I got up I intended to do some housework but I couldn't bring myself to do anything besides unload, reload, unload and reload the dishwasher. Mike and I went to do some grocery shopping and we encountered many inconsiderate, ass-faced folks while parking and shopping. One woman took our cart as we were about to put carrots and pears into it -- what the fuck, was she blind or just stupid? Some days I just want to punch the world in the face.

I ended up heading to the gym in the early evening, and that was good. I sweated out a lot of my anger, although I was rather bitchy to the crazy guy who wanted to steal my bench. Seriously, buddy, you picked the wrong day to think a woman doesn't have a right to use the weight benches. You're lucky I was already through two circuits and had worked out some frustration, because otherwise you would have marks on your face that look suspiciously like the imprints on the 15 lb barbells I was using.
doctor T 8:12 p.m.

3 Comments:

15 lbs?? ho-dang you're like a weightlifter!

and cheer up buttercup! Christmas is only 19 sleeps away!

(i always feel better if i use lots of exclamation marks!!!)
Too funny! I hope today is going better. I was in a pissy mood yesterday too. Must be something about Mondays.
I thought all of the ass-faces were in Lafayette, IN!

Add a comment