Monday, February 27, 2006

Gar, grr, argh, haaaaaaaaaaar

That's pretty much how I'm feeling today.

There's no point in going over WHY I failed my workplan so miserably last week. I'll just chalk it up to exhaustion and forget about it. The reading list is nearly complete, but the Dracula paper remains phantasmagorical. Today I've yet to do a single productive thing, unless you count paying bills online. The hubster was in a car accident this morning on the way to work so the car may be a write-off. It's grey and cold out. Green Shield health care sucks ass, I slept like ass last night and my morning bagel was hard and cold.

On the bright side of things, I received my copy of The Fiddlehead 226 late last week. Four of my Picchu poems were published so I'm now officially a poet.
doctor T 3:15 p.m.

3 Comments:

the fiddlehead!! congrats - everything's coming up roses (well, mostly, keep your chin up!)
congratulations, Treava! That's wonderful (getting published I mean, of course,not the suckiness; suckiness sucks).
Sue.
i'm feeling the same way doctor T. i think it's the february blues, thank god it's march 1st today...bring on spring!

Add a comment