Thursday, April 27, 2006

This has been making the blog rounds lately so I figured I'd give it a go. Oh, the ways I procrastinate....

Accent:
Still hanging on to a bit of that Calgary twang.

Booze: Dry white wine.

Chore I Hate: Anything bathroom related.

Dog or Cat: Cats, for now.

Essential Electronics: Computer, my iPod Shuffle and the dishwasher.

Favorite Cologne: Anything orange.

Gold or Silver: White gold.

Hometown: Grew up in Calgary.

Insomnia: Sometimes.

Job Title: PhD student, not-so-bohemian bum.

Kids: Not yet.

Living arrangements: Me; the husband; Tess, the devil cat; Hilde, the owly-bulldog cat.

Most admirable traits: Perseverance, loyalty, playfulness.

Number of sexual partners: Right now, just the husband!

Overnight hospital stays: Does waiting all night in the ER count?

Phobias: Moths; any bug that jumps.

Quote: "Everyone looks retarded once you set your mind to it."--David Sedaris; "Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." --Sigmund Freud; "Work is the Curse of the Drinking Classes." --Oscar Wilde

Religion: Recovering Catholic.

Siblings: One older sister.

Time I wake up: erm, when I have to pee?

Unusual talent or skill: I can put my leg behind my head.

Vegetable I love: Broccoli. Good ol' broc.

Worst habit: Nail biting; worrying in general.

X-rays: Left ankle (twice), right ankle, both hips, both knees, teeth (multiple times), neck.

Yummy foods I make: Fried chicken; chicken paprikash; shrimp linguini alfredo; fresh bread.

Zodiac sign: Leo.
doctor T 11:09 a.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment