Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Popular? Huh?

No one has left a comment on my blog in weeks. WEEEEEKS. What the hell is up with that? Normally that would leave me into a spiral of self-hatred and massive depression, but not this week. This week, I discovered the most amazing thing: someone has cited me in an article about the Battlestar Galactica video game. What's even more amazing is the fact that the article they cite (although they don't actually *cite* me -- they just included me in the "Works Cited" list) has never been published. Wow. Apparently my intelligence and incredible writing skills are no longer confined to reality. Now, my work has managed to infiltrate writings across North America before I've released anything other than an abstract! Fuck SSHRC -- that's what I call influence (ha!).
doctor T 11:07 p.m.

2 Comments:

I am amazed by your fame and influence.

And I still love you!
Frick, I tried to post comments and after like a billion tries I gave up. I finally had to switch to the new 'google' account from blogger account or whatever.

Um, so I wanted to ask...how did they get a hold of your unpublished work? How did you get a hold of theirs?

Add a comment