Friday, January 26, 2007

Smarties, Raquel and llij have tagged me. I have to write five exciting bits about myself and then tag five other bloggers.

1. I have a horrible phobia of moths. I can trace it back to an accident I had as a kid, but I still can't get over my fear.

2. I have never owned a cell phone.

3. I can make naan bread from scratch.

4. I've never been able to do a cartwheel.

5. I've lived in 9 houses, 2 townhouses and 4 apartments. Now I live in the lower level of a house and have a kick-ass garden.

I'm going to tag wind-up bird, Goon (who sucks at blogging), Maryanne, Jaime and scs.
doctor T 3:13 p.m.

4 Comments:

This looks like fun! I'll have to put some thought into five exciting facts about myself.

I am very jealous of your naan abilities, but also cannot do a cartwheel. Neither can I do a handstand.
Naan bread....yum! Too bad you're west coast :)

Eeek! You tagged me! Okay, off to go think of something witty... ;)
You can make Naan bread? Steve will be uber jealous when he hears this.
I too am jealous about the nannocity! Now to ponder...

Add a comment