Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I read a book

Yeah, that about sums up today.

I woke up at 6:30 am after five hours of somewhat fitful sleep, dragged my ass our of bed, cleaned myself up, had coffee and a bagel and then hit the couch to read/nap after Mike left for work at 9. I managed to get some extra sleep but woke up with that groggy-what-the-hell-time-is-it feeling and gross coffee mouth. Coffee mouth isn't as bad as nap-after-a-beer-mouth (because even though I KNOW having a beer in the afternoon will make me sleepy I still indulge in the summer), or sick mouth, but it's gross enough.

I finished a book of short stories for the diss and then felt a migraine creeping up my neck so made some black tea in a mad dash to stave off the pain. Did some laundry, loaded the dishwasher, will read a chapter of criticism before I vacuum, then I'm headed out the door to buy groceries and hit good ole WW.

It's a beautiful day and normally I work very well on lovely days -- the view out the window is gorgeous and makes me happy -- but today is just meh. Bleah. Ungh. Not quite Bleargh, megh, or Urgh. Mehbleaungh.
doctor T 3:02 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment