Monday, September 17, 2007

Tag Time

Tara tagged me to share some fascinating facts about myself.

The deal: (1) Link to your tagger and post these rules. (2) Share 7 facts about YOU: some random, some weird...all devastatingly interesting. (3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). (4) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
  1. I have a crazy fear of moths. The new "Social Moth" application on facebook creeps me right the fuck out.
  2. I have a spreadsheet of assistant salary floors at every university in Canada saved on my computer. It took a couple days to put together the first time, and now I update it annually.
  3. Nothing makes me laugh like a fart joke.
  4. I really prefer a night at home to a night out.
  5. I'm afraid I'm becoming an introvert.
  6. When I was 8, I had an allergic reaction to something (still not sure what) and the bottoms of my feet turned purple and swelled up. I walked on the side of my feet for a couple weeks, and I'm convinced that it screwed up my ankles for life.
  7. When I'm stressed out, I get hives.
I'll tag the following folks:
  1. Foxy over at One Vain Cookie
  2. Keri of Diary of a Dandelion Diva
  3. The Procrastinating Pegger, a fellow 20-something lushley
  4. Changa the Running guru
  5. The kasanika family blog
  6. the beans
doctor T 6:44 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment